Across her 200 careers, Barbie has been a driving force for inspiring children to dream big and truly believe they can be whatever they choose. To celebrate her 60th Anniversary, Barbie has taken a trip down memory lane to some of her favourite careers and these have been re-released in an exciting range of dolls. The Barbie Career 60th Anniversary Doll – I Can Be a Pilot doll draws inspiration from female role-models like Amelia Earhart. Pilot Barbie is dressed in a tailored commercial pilot uniform, Barbie is ready to take the skies and get the happy holiday makers to their destinations. What exciting counties will she visit? Remember, with Barbie, you can be anything!
- Dream big with Barbie career dolls – she has a resume that spans 60 years and more than 200 professions
- Barbie pilot doll shoots for the sky in a professional look with themed accessory
- Her blue pilot’s uniform is just the ticket with details that include insignia and a pink tie
- A matching pilot’s cap and black boots ensure pilot Barbie doll is ready to help imaginations take off during playtime
- Makes a ideal gift for kids who love to fly, travel or explore
- Collect all the Barbie career dolls and toys to explore even more possibilities because when a girl plays with Barbie, she imagines everything she can become